Sunday, May 20, 2007

Art Collection

I guess it's the voyeur in me, I always like to know what other people have up on their walls. So I thought I'd post a few pics of some of our art collection. This is a little taste. We have a few more originals, prints and toys that I didnt' include. But here's a good smattering of some of the art that surrounds us. Some of them were trades, and some of them were purchased from galleries here & there.
Colin Johnson & Michael Slack

Brook Slane & Lisa Petrucci

Amanda Visell & Joe Sorren print, bowling pins by Luke Scanlan

Amanda Veisell original top, and print bottom

Fellow Art Center alumni Levon Jihanian (Left) and Patrick Williams Right

Bwana Spoons & Kevin Titzer

Todd Marrone & a piece I did for 'Field & Stream'

Dave Cooper original study for Bunny Girl, a print on the right and Miles Thompson print

Tim Biskup original from the Lucky stack & Dan Santat OG from his book "The Guild of Geniuses"

A big 6.5 foot long pack of Bubblicious I made back in school

Jeff Soto

Brandon Steen

Alex Meyer

Lisa Scollan
I know these weren't the best pictures. Photos can never do the original artwork justice.

Last wednesday we went over to the Soto's for a playdate. Of course Jeff is an amazing talent in the art world, but I'm not sure if many of you realize he and Jennifer are pretty bad-ass in the kitchen as well. They made us a killer burrito spread with slow cooked pork loin. Mmmmmmm....

Here's Jennifer & I swingin' with our peanuts

That was a good time there :)

Wow, I just realized that I look like a sherman tank.....

2 comments:

RobSchwager said...

BAH! You'd only look like a Sherman tank if you hadda giant cannon sticking outta yer nose.

Thanks for the art tour!

Cheryl R. said...

Shaunna...

Dang woman, you have a spectacular collection going! Now I'm feeling inspired to buy more art too (which I need like I need more books - LOL).

Where do you get your framing done btw? I've been very disappointed w/ Aaron Bros & the local framing joint I used to go to went out of business. :-(

Cheryl
Mama to Declan
LBC CA