Tuesday, March 17, 2009

City Pages

I did the cover for this week's City Pages in MN, and had so much fun doing this illustration! I think the type at the bottom of the page really capped it off.
also did an interior illo to accompany the story. Wanted to do a blacklight poster kind of thing.

The boys have been keeping me busy. It's cool though, they're really starting to learn to play together and are having a lot of fun with each other. Here they are pretending to take a nap in Dyl's bed. Bodie looks as confused over the date stamp as I was... Mom hooked me up with her camera after mine recently broke... but I just now figured out how to get that stamp off. Thanks again, Ma!
We have a new park in the area that just opened up so I've been taking the boys on a walk every morning and ending it at the park. Here's Bodie and his little homie Noah. Noah's Mom and I go walking together on Tuesdays & Thursdays... so they have been getting their playdate on!
Okay... there was no sleep to be had here last night, so I'm going to hit the hay, after I finish my wine of course! Nite all!

4 comments:

colin johnson said...

Awesome Shaunna!! Great job on the City Pages artwork and big congrats! Do you want me to try and grab you a whole bunch of copies this week??

shaunna said...

Thanks Colin! Oh My Gosh, I would LOVE it if you could grab me a few!!!! Awesome!

colin johnson said...

No problem, will do! Can't wait to see the printed version...

Anonymous said...

Love the cover. Really great. Love those little boys even more. Way to cute.

Mom